Our Prairie Mule Deer Hunts
When We Hunt
- Rifle – Oct 31 – Nov 30 – 6 Day Hunts
- Bow – Oct 16 – Oct 30 – 6 Day Hunts
Our Hunting Area
Prairie Mule Deer hunts are done from our home 70 miles north east of Calgary, Alberta. These are farmland non-baited hunts. Weather conditions may be 50-60 degrees F to -30 Degrees F with a wind. Generally we have cold nights with days a few degrees above freezing but hunters need to be prepared for any weather.
Our Mountain Mule Deer Hunts
This rugged area is located 100 miles north west of Lethbridge and 100 miles south west of Calgary.
When We Hunt
Our Mountain Mule Deer Hunt Dates are as
- Rifle – Sept 24 – Oct 30 – 8 Day Hunts
- Bow – Oct 16 – Oct 25 – 8 Day Hunts
This hunt may involve horses or ATV’s as transportation with probably some hiking needed to reach your prey. Your home will be a wall tent camp with bunks to sleep on and a wood stove for heat. If you are in a spike camp your guide may well be your cook however most muley hunts are done from a base camp with a cook available. Come prepared for plenty of fresh air, exercise, and spectacular scenery.
Please contact us for prices or for more information.
- Rates Include
- Services of a qualified guide or guides
- Meals, and lodging during contract days
- Transportation in the field
- Rates DO NOT Include
- Airfare or other transportation costs to the field.
- Shipping of trophies or meat.
- Hotel rooms before or after the hunt.
- Licence or Tags
- Meat care – $2.00 per pound. If you intend to leave your meat here, or give it away, it must go through a processor, the cost of which is approximately $2/lb